"Investment banking's reputation was in tatters after the financial crisis. But former UBS head Huw Jenkins managed to emerge unscathed."
Libor Rigging, Insider Trading, Fraud, Evidence Tampering, Corruption and Oil. Everyone knows of the avarice and greed innate in investment bankers, but it just doesn't get any better (or worse) than this!
The Boys from Brazil - read all about how a NZ lawyer is nailing these guys to the wall in Hong Kong!
The Defendants also include:-
- Banco BTG Pactual SA
- BTG Pactual Asia Limited, the Hong Kong operation of the bank headed by CEO William McGrath
- Andre Esteves , former CEO and Chairman of BTG Pactual who is now under house arrest in Brazil, charged with Obstruction of Justice under the Lava Jato Operation, the federal criminal investigation of Corruption at Petrobras.
Mention is also made of:-
- Charles Rosier, Paris based Partner of BTG Pactual and inside trader.
- Steve Jacobs, Partner at BTG Pactual (Former Empolyee of Huw Jenkins)
- Joe Richenbacker - (Former executive at Swiss market regulator FINMA and former employee of Huw Jenkins at UBS).
- Mark Branson - CEO of Swiss market regulator FINMA (Former employee of Huw Jenkins when at UBS).
Read the full article here:
The Talented Mr Jenkins; Handelsblatt, 15 April 2016
Original Germal Language Article