NZ Property Update by Erskine + Owen - Tue 26 Sept
Tuesday, 26th September 2017 at 6:30pm
Location: Antipodean Coffee, 109/110 First Floor, Infinitus Plaza, 199 Des Voeux Rd Central, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
This event is in the past.
Immediately after what is a close-fought NZ Election, Alan Henderon of Erskine & Owen will be jetting into Hong Kong to give us the latest live NZ Property Market Update - covering many topics including the impact of the election outcome.
Erskine & Owen - sponsors of the NZ Society 60th Anniversary Waitangi Day Golf Tournament.
NZ Property Market Update
Date: This Tuesday 26 September
Time: 6:30 pm to 8pm or later
Venue: Antipodean Coffee, Infinitus Plaza, Central/Sheung Wan
109/110 First Floor, Infinitus Plaza, 199 Des Voeux Rd Central
Immediately above Sheung Wan MTR Station Exit E5
Register now - seats limited.
Register online above or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Will the loan-to-value ratio (LVR) restrictions be lifted any time soon?
- What impact has the 40% deposit requirement had on the market?
- How will new lending criteria affect offshore investors (including Kiwi expats) with an overseas income?
- How likely is it that the proposed debt-to-income ratio lending policy will be introduced – what will this mean for investors?
- What’s the status of Auckland’s Unitary Plan and will this be the answer to the supply/ demand imbalance?
- Trump, Brexit – how resilient is the NZ economy to international pressures?
- What will happen to interest rates?
- What are the key ingredients for successful long-term investment?
- Is Auckland still the best place to invest, or should you consider other cities?
- What are our top picks for areas in NZ with high capital growth?
- The NZ general election - the outcome and impact on the market.