Following his two presentations in HK last year, Alan Henderson of Erskine & Owen will again give us in a Hong Kong a very informative talk on the outlook for the NZ Property Market. The last update held at Antipodean Coffee, was very well attended by many who all had a strong interest in NZ property, and with the presentation by Alan being followed by a very extensive question and answer session. Expect the same and more this May!
What: Erskine + Owen NZ Property Market Update.
When: Thursday 3 May 2018 6.30pm (Presentation starts 7.00pm)
Where: Antipodean Coffee, First Floor, Infinitus Plaza, 199 Des Voeux Rd Central, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong (Right Above Sheung Wan MTR Exit). MAP
Register your interest now with free tickets aboove or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- First 40% and now a 35% deposit requirement for investors - what has the impact been?
- According to the new government their focus is “crack down on speculators” and “build more affordable houses”. How realistic are these goals in the current economic climate?
- Impact of a 5 year bright-line test.
- How lending criteria affects offshore investors (including Kiwi expats) with an overseas income.
- Impact of banning foreign ownership on demand/ values.
- How likely is it that the proposed debt-to-income ratio lending policy will be introduced – what will this mean for investors?
- What’s the status of Auckland’s Unitary Plan and will this be the answer to the supply/ demand imbalance?
- Trump, Brexit – how resilient is the NZ economy to international pressures?
- What will happen to interest rates?
- Is Auckland still the best place to invest, or should you consider other cities?
- Our top pick areas in NZ with high capital growth.
- The key ingredients that you need to know for successful long-term investment.