China Visa

Monday, 31st December 2018 at 9am

This event is in the past.

If you haven't already got a China Visa, there are heaps of options depending on whether you have a HK ID Card, a HK Permanent ID Card, or just a plain old NZ passport:

  1. Single, Double, or 6 Month Multiple Entry China Visa from what amounts to the Chinese Consulate in HK using your passport or HK ID Card:  China Visa
  2. 1 to 3 year Multiple Entry China Visa if you have HK Permanent ID card (costs just a little bit more than a 6 month visa, so great value)  HK Permanent ID Card China Visa 
  3. Visa-on-Arrival at Shenzhen Border crossing:  Shenzhen VOA
  4. APEC Card using your HK ID Card - allows visa free entry for 3 years and costs less than a multiple entry visa.  Details:  APEC Card HK
  5. APEC Card using your NZ Passport (if you haven't got a HK Permanent ID Card).  APEC Card NZ

How to get one:

Do it yourself:  China Visa Application HK         China Visa Application Form

Get CTS or another agent to do it for you:  China Travel Service Visa


Who's coming? See all

No responses yet.

Export to your calendar

New Zealand Society of Hong Kong

Powered by GroupSpaces · Terms · Privacy Policy · Cookie Use · Create Your Own Group